In-Person Offerings For Women Living In Calgary & Surrounding Areas
If you are local, let's connect!
Monthly Local Social
I host a local social gathering every second Wednesday of the month. This gathering is an opportunity to connect with others who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss in a casual setting and offline.
The gathering is open to anyone who has experienced pregnancy or infant loss. There might be pregnant mothers and mothers with children in attendance. If this is at all triggering for you please connect with me as I want to make this a safe space for everyone. Details on the monthly social meetup can be found on my, Facebook Page.
Yoga Nidra & Meditation Class
I teach one on one Yoga Nidra & Meditation classes. Contact me to book your customized session today!
In-Person Coaching & Healing Sessions
I offer in-person appointments at the following Calgary locations:
(see on google maps)
**please note: my 1:1 virtual sessions are also available for local mothers
- Worked for 4 years as a registered social worker specializing in women’s health.
- Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
- Trained with Sherokee Isle from “Babies Remembered”
- Completed the “Baby Loss Advisor” training.
- Completed over 100 hours of coaching and 60 hours of intensive training. I received certification as a Life Coach.
Personally gone through intensive meditation retreats and have established a daily meditation practice of my own. Becoming self aware and present in my life has gotten me through some very hard days.
Not ready to commit yet? Let’s have a FREE 20-minute call