NOTE: This course is suitable for those that are trying to conceive after a loss or are pregnant again after loss
Being pregnant after a previous pregnancy or infant loss is a unique place to be. While there is joy, there is also a lot of anxiety, worry, and fear. Sometimes the fear of loss overtakes the excitement and you find yourself feeling disengaged or disconnected from THIS pregnancy. From THIS moment.
What if there were a way to honor where you are without judgment? What if you could accept your journey for exactly what it is? What if you could manage and observe your thoughts instead of being overwhelmed by them?
What you will learn…
- Manage your thoughts so that you can connect with your present experience without fear, anxiety, and worry.
- Shift from your automatic way of responding to a more powerful way of handling your pregnancy and journey.
- Effectively deal with challenges that may come up.
- Connect with your breath and body.
- Set up a daily mindfulness practice (both formal and informal).
These skills will support you in this pregnancy and beyond.
What you will get…
- A daily video between 5-20 mins to access over the course of 30 days.
- Self-paced learning
- Access to the material for a lifetime.