Are You Pregnant Again After Previous Pregnancy or Infant Loss?
Are you feeling that what should be a joyous time is instead full of stress, anxiety and concern? You might be wondering why you can’t just let go and relax.
You deserve a sacred space where you can honour your feelings and speak truthfully. A space where you can allow yourself to be seen, without judgement; only love. A space where you can walk through your fears safely. A place where you can embrace the joy, connection, hope and possibilities this pregnancy can bring.
Brain Drain Journal: FREE Tool to Help Manage Your Thoughts
In pregnancy after loss, your mind is filled with thousand of thoughts...usually fear provoking ones. These thoughts can be determental to how you experience your current pregnancy (and moment). This free tool will help you release your thoughts so that they are not ruminating in your head. This powerful tool is perfect to use before bed, so that your mind isn't keep you awake and you can sleep better.
NOTE: Once you have unlocked one of the free tools, refresh the page to see them all
How to Heal…
- Create a “Brain Drain” Journal
- Participate in a free healing meditation which I have placed online for you (click here)
- Reach out to me.. at no cost.. just tell me about how you feel (click here)
- Register for the Self-Paced Online Course designed for managing Pregnancy After Loss (click here)
- If you are ready, book a healing and counseling session (click here)
How to create a “Brain Drain” Journal
- Buy a journal that is dedicated just for this practice
- Keep this journal by your bed
- Before you go to bed at night, set aside 5-10 minutes to write
- This is not a typical journal—no one, including you, is going to read what you write
- Write down any thoughts that come into your mind. If you go to write and you are thinking that you have no thoughts, write down “I have no thoughts”. The thoughts will come–let them flow.
- Don’t worry about spelling, grammar, punctuation. You could even draw pictures rather than write words.
- Don’t worry if anything makes sense.
- Eventually you will notice that the thoughts will slow down.
- Once the thoughts slow down, you can stop writing.
- Once you have stopped writing, do not re-read anything, simply rip up the paper and throw it away (or burn it if possible).
- This is a practice of releasing your thoughts so they are not ruminating in your head.
- If you wake up in the middle of the night you can practice this again.
Some Blog posts I recommend:
Below are a blog posts I suggest for your healing and the journey you are on
How to work with me
Book a 1-on-1 Healing session
Let's work together in a live setting, either online or in-person. 1:1 coaching is a beautiful way of healing. I create a sacred space in our coaching call that let's you heal through your journey.
Start Healing from Home Today
Get online access to one of my online self-paced healing courses. Ease Worry, Fear, and Anxiety with Mindfulness Training, or Clarify Your Thoughts and Feelings with 7 days of Journaling by Email.