Are You Trying To Conceive After Loss?
You deserve a space that honours where you are in your mothering journey. A space where you can wholeheartedly acknowledge the many emotions that surface. A space that empowers you to fully sit with your emotions so that you can begin to take the “caution” off and truly make room for the joy.
The words we speak are powerful
Create Affirmations for Yourself
The words we speak to ourselves, whether concious or unconcious affect not only our minds, but our bodies as well. This free healing affirmation tool will explain the profound affects words have on us, and will help you create affirmations that are empowering for you as you try to conceive.
NOTE: Once you have unlocked one of the free tools, refresh the page to see them all
How to Heal…
- Create Affirmations
- Participate in a free healing meditation which I have placed online for you (click here)
- Reach out to me.. at no cost.. just tell me about how you feel (click here)
- If you are ready, book a healing and counseling session (click here)
The Power Of Words
Dr. Masaru Emoto, and many other scientists after him, have conducted an experiment to demonstrate the power of words. Dr. Emoto spoke to two different cups of water. To one cup he spoke kind, loving words and to the other one, he spoke hateful, negative words. Afterward, he observed the molecules of water from each cup under a microscope.
This is what he found:
The first picture is a molecule of water from the “loving” cup.
The second picture is a molecule of water from the “hateful” cup.
As you can see the two molecules are drastically different. One is beautifully constructed while the other is broken and shattered.
Humans are made up of over 70% water. Imagine the effects that the words we speak to ourselves have on our physical body, our mind and our spirit.
Create Healing Affirmations
Affirmations are phrases that are stated in the present (I am____), attainable, and resonate with you. The main thing about affirmations is that you believe them. So if you say, “I am a millionaire” but that is simply not true, you might want to change your affirmation to, “I amworking toward financial abundance.”
Create your own affirmations, and feel the power behind your words. Here are some affirmations to help you get started:
• I am safe
• I am learning to let go of guilt.
• I am learning to let go of worrying.
• I am learning to let go of things I cannot control
• I am learning to ask for what I need
• I am content in my life
• I am hopeful
• I will survive
• I am capable
• I am strong
• I am focusing on facts not perceived ideas
• I will get through this
• I am Trusting
• I accept the emotional support of others
• I trust my own intuition
• I accept the natural ups and downs of life.
• I love and accept myself the way I am.
• I am learning to relax and let go.
• I am learning to accept those things I can’t control.
• I am inherently worthy as a person.
• I accept myself just the way I am.
Some Blog posts I recommend:
Below are a blog posts I suggest for your healing and the journey you are on
How to work with me
Book a 1-on-1 Healing session
Let's work together in a live setting, either online or in-person. 1:1 coaching is a beautiful way of healing. I create a sacred space in our coaching call that let's you heal through your journey.
Start Healing from Home Today
Get online access to one of my online self-paced healing courses. Ease Worry, Fear, and Anxiety with Mindfulness Training, or Clarify Your Thoughts and Feelings with 7 days of Journaling by Email.